I realise that television news makes the Herald look like the Harvard Law Review, but I couldn't resist sending this particular gem your way, courtesy of 3 News and EtH Marketing Manager Pete. For those of you who were washing your hair during last night's 6pm bulletin, here is an important piece on Health Minister Tony Ryall's dress sense.
I REPEAT: HERE IS THE LINK.
Should you think that a little light-hearted bullshit never hurt anyone, think of it this way:
- 3 News bulletin broadcast time: 60 mins
- Minus, ooh, 17 minutes ad time: 43 mins
- Minus nine minutes of weather, say: 34 mins
- Minus a segment of sport: 25 mins
- Minus about five minutes of general banter and graphics and such: 20 mins