Oh yeah. Now what does Police Minister Judith 'Crusher' Collins have to say about this?
The threat to crush boy racers' cars for repeat offences has moved forward with the Government drafting legislation aimed at getting their souped-up vehicles out of circulation.
Police Minister Judith Collins said legislation currently being written would allow courts to order the crushing of cars belonging to recidivist offenders.Wait, was that all?
Anything else? Here are the openings of eight consecutive paragraphs in the same article. I kid you not.
Ms Collins said yesterday that she believed crushing had benefits over selling the seized car and giving the money to charity.
- "At the time, Prime Minister John Key said..."
- "Ms Collins told the Q and A..."
- "Ms Collins said the legislation was..."
- "Ms Collins said crushing was for..."
- "ACT leader Rodney Hide said Ms Collins..."
- "Labour law and order spokesman Clayton Cosgrove said..."
- "Mr Cosgrove said there were..."
- "Mr Cosgrove said a boy racer's car..."