Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pervading the airwaves

Some of you may have been lucky enough to hear my new, improved bFM segment on Sunday morning; I was the guy who wouldn't stop moaning about the Herald on Sunday, at about 11.30am. If you didn't hear it, but would like to know more about Lucy Lawless, millionaire fugitives, energy drink revelations and pork, pork and more pork then here's the link to the page for the Sunday Breakfast with Jose Barbosa. If you don't care for Jose, I believe you can stream the audio straight from here.

The best news is that this should be a fortnightly thing. Watch out, Herald on Sunday! Editing the Herald is finally on your case!

4 comments:

  1. Radio is so last millenium. Podcasts are so now that its not funny. Get with the times, grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP, it's a pocast in the bfm feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I want a podcast of EtH too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to shoot first from my glass house while calling kettles black, and mixing metaphors like martinis...

    ReplyDelete